The Human Trafficking Health Alliance of Canada has expert speakers that provide education on the connection between health and human trafficking. Our training is customized to meet the needs of the audience and can be delivered in a small or large group setting virtually or in person. All our training is developed with a trauma-informed, patient centered lens.
- Definition of human trafficking
- Human trafficking in Canada
- The health impact on people who are trafficked
- Identification of a potentially trafficked person within the health care setting
- The emergent medical forensic needs of people who are trafficked
- Barriers to accessing health care
- The health care response to human trafficking
- Collaboration among disciplines and community partners
To request a speaker please email event details and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests may take up to two weeks to process.
Human Trafficking Health Alliance of Canada in the News